LIGHTIFY Pro Commissioning App
Reported changes in App Versions
LIGHTIFY Pro Comission
Developer: OSRAM GmbH
Size: 17.3 MB
Rating: Rated 4+
Family Sharing: Yes
Compatibility: requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Languages: English, German, Simplified Chinese
Your professional light control of the future.
The LIGHTIFY Pro Commissioning app is your mobile control center for the complete LIGHTIFY Pro system. The app contains many exciting functions and settings, enabling you to customize your lighting.
You can carry out a wide range of modifications to your professional lighting installation at any time, playfully with simple wiping movements on your mobile device in a matter of seconds.
LIGHTIFY Pro – professional lighting taken to a complete new level. Light configured and controlled using mobile devices. The decesive benefit: LIGHTIFY Pro works without wires, using the wireless radio technologies WiFi and ZigBee. For Facility Management and the users, this means complete flexibility. In addition, LIGHTIFY Pro can be installed very quickly and with the minimum of outlay.
Configuration and use via a mobile app. Can be changed at any time. Very simple installation. Almost unlimited lighting options. Energy-efficient.
Brightness and motion sensors, as well as conventional push-buttons, can be integrated into the system easily. The result: Mobile, extremely flexible and energy-efficient light management for professional lighting.
What's New in Version 1.1.0 – Posted 30 Mar, 2016
1. REST API - Programming interface of LIGHTIFY Pro Gateway for direct light control
2. Product support: NEW LIGHTIFY Switch
3. Product support: NEW LIGHTIFY Plug
4. Language support: Chinese
5. App stability improvements
6. Bug fixes
Version 1.0.4 – Posted 25 Jan, 2016
1. Easier setting of light regulation target level (directly on group control window)
2. HF presence sensor parameter settings (HF fw version 3.0+)
3. DSE update: light regulation optimization, reset through power cycle sequence (5 times 5s ON and 5s OFF)
4. PBC update: reset through power cycle sequence (5 times 5s ON and 5s OFF)
5. Updates for system integration of LIGHTIFY Home components
6. Bug fixes
Version 1.0.3 – Posted 2 Nov, 2015
1. It is possible now to update LIGHTIFY Home components
2. Improvements on the system update, Internet connection no more needed
3. Improved light control and scene handling with LIGHTIFY lamps
4. Improved behavior with iOS9 devices
5. Bug fixes
Version 1.0.2 – Posted 14 Jul, 2015
1. System report improvements
2. Stability improvements
3. Settings and Information: More details
4. Bug fixes
Version 1.0.1 – Posted 29 May, 2015
1. Backup / Restore functionality
2. System Report Print and Email Print functionality
3. QR Code generation
4. Bug fixes
Version 1.0.0 – Posted 2 May, 2015