LINEARlight FLEX Protect
Product family features
- Flexible and cuttable LED strip
- Type of protection: IP67
- Fine White
- Highly UV-resistant
- Salt mist proof
Product family benefits
- High-performance silicone for extremely long life and flexibility
- Stylish design
- Simple connection thanks to premounted connectors
Equipment / Accessories
- CONNECTsystem LF-PROTECT
- LINEARlight Track LT
Information about Family
The stylish, innovative design of LINEARlight FLEX Protect and its high specification, make it an ideal solution when you need the freedom to create a professional and customized, decorative lighting installation with minimal fuss. This flexible, cuttable strip of LEDs provides dimmable, fine white light, has IP67 protection and resists both UV and salt mist, so it is great for use outside in path lighting, the backlighting of complex structures and in signage, as well as for interior applications such as wall integration and cove lighting. It is easy to connect thanks to premounted connectors, and simple to mount with the adhesive strip on the reverse of each FLEX tape. LINEARlight FLEX Protect is compatible with CONNECTsystem LF-PROTECT and LINEARlight Track LT.
Areas of application
- Decorative applications
- Wall integration
- Backlighting of complex structures
- Path lighting
Ecodesign regulation information:
- This product is considered to be a "containing product" in the sense of Regulations (EU) 2019/2020 and (EU) 2019/2015. The contained light source is intended for use in applications requiring high-quality coloured light.
- Tolerances of the reported values, are according to LED Modules Performance standard IEC/EN 62717.
- In general, the replacement of the contained light sources without permanent damage to the product with the use of common available tools is possible in the final application when they can be dismantled from the installation environment and substituted for the necessary number of light sources restoring its full electrical/mechanical/thermal/optical functionality by means of a professional installer.
In the contrary, and limited to the LINEARlight Flex Diffuse, LINEARlight Rigid Finesse, GINO LED Flex Diffuse and LUMINENT Milky product families, the contained light source is an integrated part of the containing product and its removal can only be done by causing a permanent damage to the containing product due to its tight mechanical, electrical, optical, thermal interaction and/or environmental protection with or from the containing product. Therefore, a replacement of the light source with the use of common available tools is not justified.
- Dismantling of light sources from containing products at end of life: Containing products with light sources which are scalable in length can be cut to the length of the contained light source and if applicable mechanically detached from protective and/or optical covers. Containing products shall be separated from building material and/or from other additional mounting accessories by means of a professional installer.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.